ROOCY The Label
We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data very carefully. ROOCY The Label is in all cases subject to applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
• Process your personal data is restricted to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Request your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
• Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
• Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
• To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
What data do we collect?
We collect data in the following ways:
• Information that you provide to us;
• information we receive based on the use of our services and products.
Processing of personal data of customers
Personal data of customers are processed by ROOCY The Label for various purposes. If you visit a website or enter into an agreement, we process the following data:
• We process a number of data from you in order to offer the functionalities of our online services and to technically manage them. We use this information to improve the use of our website. The data that we can process for this are: the IP address of your device, the visited webpage, click and surf behavior, the internet browser you use, the duration and time of a session, etc.
• We process data to be able to carry out the purpose of the agreement. In other words, we process data that we need to complete the order. Information that we can process in this case are: name and address, name, e-mail address, telephone number, gender.
• If you want to place an order, you must create an account. We then process your data so that you can place an order more easily in the future. We process data such as: Name and address details, name, e-mail address, gender and purchase history.
• If you have placed an order, we process the payments / invoices. The purpose of this is to maintain our financial administration well. For this purpose, the following personal data are processed: name and address details, payment details, invoice details, contact details and other information from our customer administration.
• ROOCY The Label likes to maintain (good) contact with its customers. In order to process complaints / disputes internal NAV and contact details are exchanged in order to ensure that the service runs as smoothly as possible.
• If you have given permission to receive the newsletter, you can receive newsletters and offers from us (promotional and marketing purposes). We use your data to contact you by e-mail, post or telephone. We also process personal data in order to serve you as well as possible and to be able to send customized offers and mailings. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link in the newsletter or by sending an email to
• If you have contact with ROOCY The Label before your work, we can process your personal data to determine whether you can represent your company.
If we use your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above, we will explicitly ask you for permission in advance. The processing of your personal data takes place entirely in accordance with the AVG. Personal data are processed if:
• You have given permission for the processing of the personal data
• the data processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement;
• the data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which ROOCY The Label is subject;
• the data processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you;
• the data processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interest of us or of a third party to whom the data are provided, unless the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular the right to privacy, prevail .
ROOCY The Label is active on various social media channels. Most social media channels work with cookies and stick to the EU-US privacy shield. is active on the following channels: Facebook and Instagram. If you contact ROOCY The Label via these channels, we process your personal data for the following purposes: to contact you, to answer questions, to be able to carry out actions (if you participate). We process data such as: username, address, e-mail address. Read the privacy statement of both social media channels so that you are aware of what they do with the collected information.
Provision to third parties
In order to process your order and to make the website work correctly and safely, it is possible that your personal data is shared with third parties. We require these third parties to handle your personal data carefully. ROOCY The Label only discloses your personal data to parties that are directly involved with the agreement you conclude with us, except when explicit permission is given or we are legally obliged to do so. ROOCY The Label never transmits personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement.
To make the website function as well as possible, cookies are used. A cookie is a small file that is sent by the website of ROOCY The Label and placed on your computer, telephone or tablet. The cookies are read by a browser when opening an internet page. As long as you do not fill in any personal data on the website as a user, the cookie will not contain this data either. Cookies are in principle not dangerous; they are not computer programs and they can not be used to distribute computer viruses.
ROOCY The Label would like to know how its webshop is used to optimize the website. For this we use Google Analytics. Cookies from Google Analytics are therefore placed via the website. The information obtained through this cookie is analyzed by Google for us. This information is anonymised as well as possible. Google will only share this information with third parties if they are legally obliged to do so. We have not given Google permission to use your personal information for other services. Google is an American company that stores its data on US servers. Google adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield principles.
Do you want to disable cookies or change your settings? You can do this via the setting of your browser. It is possible that when you refuse (certain) cookies, you will no longer be able to make full use of the functionalities of our website.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
ROOCY The Label does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
• All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of ROOCY The Label are obliged to maintain their confidentiality.
• We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
• We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
• We use network connections via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This technology ensures that the data sent over the internet between your and our systems remains confidential;
• We back up the personal data in order to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
• We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
• Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
May we process your personal data on the basis of an authorization given by you, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we do not come together with you then we find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
ROOCY The Label
Frits Philipslaan 52
Chamber of Commerce: 73345423